The well-expected 2020 Chinese New Year Gala, themed as “Chinese New Year Sweet Care, Care Suite” will be held on the Chinese New Year Day, January 25, 2020 at Moncton Wesleyan Celebration Centre.
From 13:30 to 15:30, there will be an interactive cultural experience session with cultural exhibits, arts corner, traditional Chinese carnival games, food court and silent auction followed by an amazing lively performance show of song and dance from 16:00 till 18:00.
This year the Greater Moncton Chinese Cultural Association (GMCCA) is partnering with the Friends of The Moncton Hospital Foundation to raise funds from the Gala to support the creation of the Paediatric Complex Care Suite at The Moncton Hospital. All proceeds generated from the event will be donated to the Friends.
Tickets can be purchased online from Eventbrite, or offline from any of the locations below:
- Café Cognito, 581 Main St, Moncton, NB E1C 1C6 (506) 854-4888
- Marc’s Fried Clams, 300 Elmwood Dr, Moncton, NB E1A 6V2 (506) 857-3176
- ASA Sushi Restaurant, 1224 Mountain Rd, Moncton, NB E1C 2T4 (506) 382-2200
- Midtown Motel & Suites, 61 Weldon St, Moncton, NB E1C 5V9 (506) 388-5000
- Silvery Moon Restaurant, 698 Coverdale Rd, Riverview, NB E1B 3K6 (506) 387-4700
- Won Wong Chinese Restaurant, 332 Champlain St, Dieppe, NB E1A 1P3 (506) 855-3333
- Dai Lam Trading, 365 Frenette Ave Moncton NB E1H3S5
- General Admission $20
- Kids (Aged 6-13) $10
- Free for kids under the age of 6
- Seniors (Aged 65 and above) $10
Looking forward to seeing you at the Gala to celebrate the most important Chinese traditional festival and spread love in a wider community!
Leave a Reply